Worship & Sunday School
- Worship is at 10:30am on Sunday morning. The style of worship is traditional liturgy, hymns and alternative genres of music, relevant preaching, and Holy Communion.
- All are invited to participate in Holy Communion.
Wednesday Night Meal & Activities
- Each Wednesday night a Fellowship Meal is offered at 5:45p. No reservations required. Cost is $7 for adults (18 & over) and $3 for children and youth (under 18).
- Wednesday Bible study is in the Fellowship Hall at 6:45p. All are invited to come and participate.
- Children’s activities (bible story with activities) are from 6:15p – 8p.
- Our choir practices on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30p. They lead in worship on Sundays.
- We also have ample opportunities for musicians to use their gifts in worship.
Nursery & Children
- Childcare is provided during Sunday worship by paid childcare staff. The nursery is accessible through the Fellowship Hall or through doors on each side of the front of the sanctuary.
- Children are invited to worship with us during Sunday worship and then go to the Childen’s Room during the sermon for their own bible story and activity. They return to the Sanctuary for Holy Communion.
- The church abides by a Safe Sanctuary policy that protects youth and children.
- Youth group is on Wednesday night. All youth grades 6-12 are invited to participate.
- Parking is available in the church lot directly in front of the church on North Main Street.
- Additional parking is available in the gravel lot behind the church. Overflow parking is available in the Day Care parking lot across the street from the church.
- Handicap spaces are available.
How Do I Join the Church?
- Contact Rev. Kelli Hamilton to meet for conversation and coffee to learn more about Kingston Springs UMC, United Methodism, ways to plug in at the church, and the vows of membership.