Director of Music Ministry: Julia Rich
- Julia is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University, having first learned of her love for music and singing as the daughter of a Methodist preacher. In 1985, she began a long tenure singing and later managing the world famous, Glenn Miller Orchestra. As a solo act, Julia recorded five albums with Cardinal Records. A more extensive bio is available at juliarich.com
Director of Youth Ministry: Nick Herring
- Nick is a graduate of Trevecca University and has completed theological coursework at Nazarene Theological Seminary. He is currently working on graduate work in the area of English and Literature with aspirations to teach in the classroom. Nick’s hometown is Waverly, TN and his home church is Waverly First Church of the Nazarene.
Custodian: Kristy Finney
- Kristy is a long time member of Kingston Springs United Methodist Church. She is the proud mother of Janie and Christopher, and wife of the late Bill Finney. She has a passion for the liturgical arts and behind the scenes work to support the ministry of the church.
- Brenda Martin
- Brenda has a lifetime of childcare experience working with toddlers, children, and youth through the local school system. She and her husband Ron have welcomed dozens of foster children into their home over their life.
- Debbie Greene
- In addition to serving as part of our childcare staff, Debbie has a heart for overseas mission and regularly serves on short term teams in various African countries.
- Tanner Anderson
- She is a freshman at Nashville State Community College.