- Each Wednesday night at 6:30, the youth group gathers for fellowship, Bible study, and spiritual formation together. All youth are invited to Wednesday night dinner that begins at 5:45. All youth in middle school and high school are invited to participate in youth group. After dinner, youth and ministry volunteers meet in the Oak Street Building that is directly behind the Sanctuary and Fellowship hall.
- Annual events include rafting on the Harpeth River, Warmth in Winter retreat with other United Methodist students from middle Tennessee, and summer camp opportunities at Camp Cedar Crest.
- Annually, youth are invited to participate in Confirmation during which they explore their own faith story, learn about the Christian tradition and the uniqueness of the United Methodist Church, and prepare to take vows of baptism and membership on Confirmation Sunday.
- The youth group is led by Director of Youth Ministries, Jack Arnold, who is assisted by Denny Petty and Shannon Schliwa.
- All staff, chaperones, and ministry volunteers have completed background checks on file in accordance with the church’s Safe Sanctuary Policy.