- Adult Sunday school: Sunday at 9:15 a.m.
- Service of Holy Communion: Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- Fellowship Dinner: Wednesday at 5:45 p.m. Wednesdays, $5 per person
- Adult Bible Study: Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Youth Group: Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- The church nursery is open every Sunday morning from 9:30 am to 12pm for infants to children in 2nd grade. Childcare workers are delighted to serve your family.
- All staff have completed background checks.
- Children assist each week with the FUEL mission offering during Sunday worship. They are invited to stay at the chancel area for Children’s Time and then to go to the nursery with childcare staff. Parents and grandparents are encouraged to bring children back into worship for Holy Communion.
- The youth group meets every Wednesday night at 6:30pm for fellowship and spiritual formation. Youth meet at the church and go to the Oak Street Building together at 6:30pm. All youth are invited to dinner at 5:45pm.
- Annual youth events include rafting on the Harpeth River, Warmth in Winter retreat, and summer camp at Camp Cedar Crest.